14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?

I am 37 year old i am divorce i have done my graduation how can apply for government job please ans....? Is there any restriction for me to join? If not let me know the complete information which I need to follow to get the job? Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks!

14th June 2015, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?

No, it is not possible to get Government job being 37 years old candidate. The minimum age required to apply for Government job is 21 years and that of maximum age is 30 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable for reserved category candidates. So, the maximum age limit to apply for Government job is 35 years. Since, you are 37 years old, you are not eligible to get Government job.
14th June 2015, 10:37 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?

Government jobs will not depend on the marital status.
But age criteria is a very important factor in government jobs.
As you are 37 years now you are not eligible for most of the government jobs.
You are eligible for lecturer jobs.for lecturer jobs the age limit is upto 40 years.for this job you have to complete graduation or B.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?