6th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Prasanna kumar.A

What is the maximum marks to be obtained for medical seat in government medical college in Karnataka?

what is the maximum marks to obtain a medical seat in government medical college in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  2. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  3. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  4. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  5. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  6. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  7. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  8. Will I get medical seat in government medical college, Tamilnadu after scoring 196.75 medical cutoff
  9. Can I get medical seat in government quota in Karnataka after scoring 7881 medical rank?
  10. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  12. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3700 medical rank in Karnataka state
  13. Cutoff list for admission in MBBS in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  15. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank?
  16. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in medical college in Karnataka after scoring KCET rank of 2119?
  18. What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?
26th December 2018, 09:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the maximum marks to be obtained for medical seat in government medical college in Karnataka?

You should score at least 425 out of 720 in NEET for getting chance of getting admission to Government Medical College in Karnataka. KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) conducts MBBS/BDS admission process in Karnataka on the basis of entrance exam NEET. 85% seats are reserved for state quota seats and remain 15% seats for all India quota seats.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB and English subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- You need to appear entrance exam NEET.
- Your age must be between 17 to 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.

Government Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Government Medical College, Mysore
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
- Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Gadag
- Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi
- Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Gulbarga
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Bangalore
- Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal
- Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar
- Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Chamarajanagar
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Kodagu

Tips to Get Good Score In NEET
- Gather all details of NEET like Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
- Make a time table for preparation. Follow it strictly without wasting time.
- Know your strong and weak points. Try to cover more marks in your strong points. Give more emphasis on your weak points and make it stronger.
- Refer standard reference books.
- Starts preparation topic by topic. After completion of each topic, Revise it and Make a note of important points from it.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Attempt more and more mock tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?