13th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?

Iwant govrenment medical college name which iget merit seat withj mimimum fees.It shouldf near mumbai or maharastra or karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  2. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  3. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  4. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  5. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  6. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  7. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  8. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  9. List of MSc Medical Biochemistry offering government colleges in Maharashtra Mumbai?
  10. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  11. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process? -- [New]
  12. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
  13. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  14. What is the fee of government medical college in Maharshtra?
  15. Which is the best school to study Anatomy? What are the career opportunities?
  16. List of top colleges for BMS? How can I apply for the colleges?
  17. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
23rd April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?

I want minimum fees (donations) in chennai, maharastra and karnataka medical colleges for mbs
6th June 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?

what is the minimum fees for ST categary students for MBBS course
10th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have got 160 marks in pmt iam obc student may i get admission in govt collage
8th February 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is last year fees donation for mbbs in govt college Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?