6th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the MBA finance Fee Structure?

Pls Tell me the MBA Finance fee.........please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  3. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA finance in Mumbai, Bangalore
  6. What is the MBA finance Fee Structure?
  7. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  9. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  10. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBA distance in finance?
  15. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  16. How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation?
  17. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
25th June 2015, 10:49 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the MBA finance Fee Structure?

MBA finance Fee Structure

** Academics Fees 3,25,000

** Institute Deposit (Refundable) 5,000

** Hostel Fees 35,000

** Mess Fees 32,500

** Hostel Deposit 5,000

** Total Fees with deposits 4,02,500

Note that all amount listed above is in Indian rupees.

For your kind information i want to tell you some important entrance tests for MBA

* CAT

* MAT

* XAT

* GMAT

* CMAT

* SNAP

* IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?