25th March 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%

I done MBA finance 71% on 2012 . How can i apply in CA course and what is the procedure and fees of CA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  2. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  4. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  6. Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?
  7. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate? -- [New]
  10. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  12. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  13. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA finance in Mumbai, Bangalore
  15. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  16. What is the MBA finance Fee Structure?
  17. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  18. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
16th August 2015, 05:24 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%

***After completing MBA to apply for Chartered Accountant Course candidate have to register directly for IPC course..

**Eligibility for IPC course::::

--If candidate want to do IPC course 12th candidate should clear CPT exam.
Or

--If candidate want to do IPC course after graduation.

--Commerce graduate/post graduate must have secure minimum 55%.

--Other graduate/post graduate must secure minimum 60%.

**CPT Fee structure==>>

--Cost of CPT Prospectus - 100/-

--CPT Registration Fee - 6000/-

--CPT Exam Fee – 400/-

--Subscription for Student Journal (Optional) – 200/-

--Subscription for Members Journal (Optional) – 400/-

==)TOTAL – 6700/-...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?