30th January 2011, 02:45 PM
sirisanthi

To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?

does MBA in distance need any entrance examination? What will be the fees structure per year? which choice either HR or finance is better?

Related Questions:
20th June 2011, 08:31 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?

firstly distance is not a good choice. and now a days finance is basically demanded now and it is only best. yes you have to give entrance atleast mat. and as you are going for distance then fee structure will relatively be low . nearly for the whole course you need to pay 50 to 60 thousand. best of luck.
21st June 2011, 02:42 PM
anishasuyal

Default Re: To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?

hi sirisanthi,

for distance MBA course it is not necessory undergo for entrance exame for the institution like SMU,pujnab Techenical univ and Symbosis.

the course fee is very from 7500Rupee per sem to 15000.

Regarding choosing the subject for MBA is totaly up to you as per your intrest.
Both HR and Finance are equaly rewarding. in Hr where you will have an oppertunity to make career in human resourse segment in any industry . where as in finance you will be working with any bank or finencial Instituation.
21st June 2011, 03:02 PM
anishasuyal

1-Entrance exam is not necessory for the institute like SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIV, SYMBIOSIS, PUNJAB TECHENICAL UNIVERSITY.

2- Cource fee very from 7500 Rupe to 1500 rupee per sem.

3- both HR and Finince are equaly rewarding in HR you can go in any industy of your choice related to Humman resource segment like policy making, pay roll, recruitment, ect,
where as in finance you will have to go for any bank or finincial institution.
22nd June 2011, 09:27 AM
kritika@Hans

hello
no dear you need not to give entrance exams to pursue MBA through distance learning programe......
look a better field is what that suits you the most but according to salary package, MBA in finance would be better option as there are fewer companies for MBA in human resource....
all the best
15th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

IF I have done graduation in bsc so can i do MBA?
18th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i B.com graduate for 4 year ago, but i cant what to do, so please tell me
2nd May 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Am PRABHU Now am doi 6th sem b.com i want to do m.b.a in correspondence coll... May i let u knw wch is good coll in bangalore and do we need to write any entrnce xme..??
6th May 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

distance chemical engineering in andhra university needs any enterence exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?