21st June 2013, 06:01 AM
gadakhsandeep

What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar

MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in nashik , mumbai , pune and ahemadnager offering the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  3. Details of cutoff list for engineering colleges in Pune, Nashik, Ahmednagar and Aurangabad for girls of open category?
  4. Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship? -- [New]
  5. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  6. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  7. Which is the best engineering college in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of top 10 MBA colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Which college can i get in KOP for engineering after scoring 77 in PCM in MHT CET
  10. Top 10 colleges for BHMS and BAMS in Ahmednagar for SC caste?
  11. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  12. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  13. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  14. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  15. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  16. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  17. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  18. In which B-Schools can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik after scoring 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET?
4th September 2017, 04:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadakhsandeep View Post
MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in nashik , mumbai , pune and ahemadnager offering the course?

If you want to do MD course after completing your BAMS course, then here below are details regarding MD course available for you after BAMS:-

List of MD Courses after BAMS Course:-

1). M.D in Alternative medicine.

2). M.D Biochemistry.

3). M.D in Sports medicines.

4). M.D in Agadtantra.

5). M.D Ayurveda.

6). M.D in Ayurveda – Shalya.

Institute Offer M.D Course after BAMS in Maharashtra:-

1). Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Pune.

2). Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital and Research Centre Wardha.

3). RA Podar Ayurved Medical College Mumbai.

4). Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune.

5). Vidarbha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Amravati.

6). College of Ayurved and Research center Pune.

7). Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune.

8). Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nasik.

9). Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?