22nd June 2013, 02:18 PM

Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%

I have scored 71.34% in diploma mechanical engg. LAst year from nashik,
So i ask that in which college can i get the admission in pune, mumbai and nashik

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  2. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  3. In which college can i get admission in Mumbai, Nashik or Nanded?
  4. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  5. In which B-Schools can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik after scoring 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET?
  6. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. List of Government Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  11. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  12. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical -- [New]
  13. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  16. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  18. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
29th February 2016, 08:07 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%

List of colleges

Ajeenkya D Y Patil University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Purandar Vidyapeeth
St. Francis Institute of Technology, Borivali
Terna Engineering College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
K K Wagh Polytecnic Collage
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mira Road East
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Vile Parle West
Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Engineering, Karjat
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering - Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai
M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering - Byculla
Institute of Armament Technology
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mira Road East
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Vile Parle West
Spicer Adventist University
Dr. D.Y. Patil UTilak Maharashtra University
Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
Deccan College Post-Graduate and Research Institute
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
Symbiosis International University
DEFENCE Institute of Advanced Technology {DU}, Ministry of Defence, Govt. Of India
Institute Of Computer Accountants
2nd June 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%

I have scored 77%in mht cet in which gov collage can I get admishen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?