28th May 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?

I am a private candidate. I passed in all four subject physics, chemistry, maths, English core, but in theory of painting FT is written. Result is improvement, written on net result. What is the meaning of improvement result and FT .

Related Questions:
29th May 2017, 08:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the three Central Board of education which offers education upto higher secondary level in English medium with its affiliated school all around India.

Now as far as you are concerned about the FT status in painting paper of your Class 12th board examination then I would like to let you know that FT stands for Fail in Theory.

Further the improvememt status in your Class 12th board examination means that you are eligible for appearing in improvement examination

For more FAQs related to CBSE board examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
29th May 2017, 09:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the meaning of abbreviation used in your Class 12th marksheet then I would like to let you know that FT refers to Fail in theory paper where as improvement status refers that you are eligible for appearing in improvement examination.

I would also like to let you know that you are eligible for appearing in improvement examination only once and that too in the board examination of successive year.

For more FAQs related to CBSE results you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
22nd June 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

If a student is Failed in Biology Theory, in board exams of class 12th but passed in the final result is he/she eligible to give NEET exam
9th August 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

In my compartment exam I have got 23 in theory and 30 in practical in bio and total is 53 out of 100 so , I am passed but in my compartment result why there is written xxxx
27th March 2018, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

If a students got Ft in chemistry 2013 but in all subject students are passed so what can I do ,can I have a chance to give improvement in 2018
26th May 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

In my compartment exam I have got 11 in theory and 29 in practical in bio and total is 40 out of 100 so , I am passed but in my compartment result why there is written
26th May 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

If student got FT in four subjects and result shown fail. Is he/she eligible for improvement or not.
26th May 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 5 sub but i failed in 1 sub that is economics and my result says u r passed so what should i do now
26th May 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in all my 5 subjects but in economics FT is written in additional subject is mean that I have to give compartment or not please tell me.
26th May 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm pass in all subjects in my additional subject economic I got ft over all result is pass what is it means I m pass
26th May 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

If I have got ft in computer application subject only,do I need to give improvement examination?
26th May 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I got FT in economics in improvement exam. However, I have passed the same in my previous exams. Which no will count
26th May 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

If we cant able to pass in four subjects I have chance to appear in improvement exams
27th May 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

If a student has been qualified in JEE Adv. 2018 but he does not meet the percentage criteria in XII marks, whether he will be eligible for jaossa or not ??
12th August 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Result of my 2017 March 12th Exam came as COMP with FT against chemistry. I have rewritten the Chemistry Theory exam in 2018 July and passed with C1. How do I apply for the consolidated mark sheet.?
25th February 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got good marks in all subject but got 7 marks in Physics theory and 30 marks in practical. Now I have completed masters in chemistry and then doing B.Ed. would it affect my teaching career
26th February 2019, 09:15 AM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Now as far as you are concerned about the FT status in painting paper of your Class 12th board examination then I would like to let you know that FT stands for Fail in Theory. Further the improvememt status in your Class 12th board examination means that you are eligible for appearing in improvement examination.
20th March 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my senior secondary examination exam in 2014-2015 session but I got only 33 marks in mathematics and due to this I have appeared for Improvement for all subjects but due to certain problem I am absent in physics paper then is i am pass or fail. Plz solve my problem.
2nd May 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 33 in total in physics and written FT and also F is written in maths and in result comp is written so I have to give compartment in both the subjects or either in physics or maths. Please help me
2nd May 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

If a student fail in one subject and have Ft Lauderdale n two subject. Can he be eligible for the improvement exam
9th May 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have got 29 marks in physics practical and 04 mark in theory, written in marksheet ft what it means,I'm not eligible for any. Competition and what I have to do
7th August 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i have passed in all 5 subject but i got FT on chemistry can i give improvement
13th July 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

In my 12th cbse improvement result I scored 57 in chemistry and their a letter P is written. What is the meaning of P there??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?