6th February 2012, 06:36 PM
pitchaimurugan

What is meant by internship program? Sample internship project in Mathematics?

what is mean by internship program. please send one sample internship project in mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  2. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  3. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  5. How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?
  6. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  7. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  8. Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  10. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  11. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  12. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  13. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  14. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  16. How to get into the BHEL under any internship program?
  17. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Sample question papers of TCS written exam for Internship program? Tips for preparation?
30th July 2012, 12:40 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What is meant by internship program? Sample internship project in Mathematics?

respected sir/mam,

internship is an agreement between you and your company or an organization for fixed period of time

in this you agree to work for them and they agree to teach you

tips to form internship program for your startup:

create a work plan

find a good super visor

give and take feedback

reach out to college and university

provide compensation

work hard
5th November 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is meant by internship program? Sample internship project in Mathematics?

i want to know the meaning of internship program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?