26th May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the medical courses other than MBBS and BDS after 12th?

what are medical courses other than mbbs and bds after plus two ansd the rank which has to obtain in keam to get merrit admission

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th?
  2. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  3. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  4. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  5. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  6. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any government medical colleges after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  8. What are the options other than MBBS and BDS for students having medical background after 12th class
  9. What are the various courses after 12th PCB?
  10. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  11. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  12. Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  13. Possibility of getting education loan to study MBBS/BDS course? -- [New]
  14. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths?
  15. Courses after BDS in Medical field?
  16. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  17. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and BDS having scored 44.5% in 12th class?
25th July 2013, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the medical courses other than MBBS and BDS after 12th?

There are many options apart from Engineering and Medical for 10+2 science students.

Courses are many but you must opt for a decent college to check these courses. you can pick following courses after 10+2.

-B.Sc. Graduation could be a very good course and it will make you eligible for many jobs. you can additionally do B.Ed after B.Sc to become a coach in faculties. If you would like to become lecturer then you can pick M.Sc and qualify UGC web. The admission into top B.Sc schools is predicated on the doorway examination conducted by the University.

-Various Paramedical Courses like Radiography, Medical laboratory Technology,Optometry Etc. These course can make you eligible for jobs in hospitals as technician.

-B.Pharmacy can produce job opportunities in drug company field and you can join drug company corporations in producing Industries or R&D.

-Biotechnology is changing into widespread today as many science students are opting for this course. this is an exploration primarily based field and you can join various R&D institutions.

-Chartered job could be a very good choice. you can apply for CPT and after clearing CPT you will get admission into CA IPCC course.

-Fashion planning courses will be very good if you have interest in it.

-Journalism is offered by many Institutes in Bharat and if you have interest in it then it's additionally a decent career.

Options are many and you have to select according to your interest. additionally certify that you simply do not get admission into a sub normal college because it will ruin your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?