5th January 2013, 12:42 AM
suvasish61

What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?

Please inform me the process & fees of direct admission in MBBS & BDS couses.
Further please inform whether any seat in MBBS or BDS for 2012-13 is still vaccant and could be admitted now?

Suvasish.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for courses existing in AMUPDC?
  2. How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the medical courses other than MBBS and BDS after 12th?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Which is a better field in biology after passing 12th
  7. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  8. Possibility of getting education loan to study MBBS/BDS course? -- [New]
  9. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  10. Can I get admission for Orthopaedic or BDS or MBBS course?
  11. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  13. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  14. Which are the best courses other than MBBS and BDS?
  15. Cutoff list in Maharashtra for BDS, MBBS and Physiotherapy courses in reserved category?
  16. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  17. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  18. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
31st January 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?

Please inform me the process & fees of direct admission in MBBS & BDS couses.
Further please inform whether any seat in MBBS or BDS for 2014-15 is still vaccant and could be admitted now?
9th September 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?

Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 732 rank in exams? what is the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?