21st June 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?

Hi! I have just passed my class 10 board exams and i have secured 65%. i have chosed commerce 4 2 but in my school the subject economics is not available and my school teachers r not allowing me to take maths bcoz i have got less marks in maths in my board exams. So i want 2 know that what r my future opportunities or for what cources shall i go for without taking maths and economics in 10 2. plzzz help me out.

Related Questions:
5th October 2014, 11:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?

There are many courses available which you can choose after completion of 12th without Maths and Economics. Some of the courses after 12th standard are :-

1.B.Tech :- You can pursue this course if you have completed your 12th with non-medical science stream.

2.MBBS
3.BDS
4.B.Pharmacy
5.BAMS
6.BHMS
7.BUMS
8.B.V.Sc
You can pursue any of the above medical related courses if you have completed your 12th in Medical Science Stream.

9.B.Com :- You can pursue this course if you have completed your 12th in Commerce stream.

10.Chattered Accountancy :- You pursue this course if you have completed your 12th with Non-Medical Science Stream or Commerce Stream.

11.Hotel Management
12.Fashion Designing
You can pursue these courses after completion of 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

These are the various opportunities available for selecting a course after completion of 12th even without Maths and Economics. You can select any of the above mentioned courses in which you are interested.
1st November 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10 2?

I am a PCB student I have scored 85% marks in my board.. but I didn't clear my neet but my aim is to involve myself in a medical field..
So now I need to know what is the top 5 medical courses that has the greatest value today and earn the most. without clearing neet entrance...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?