4th May 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational criteria for Army Clerk post?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. So, now am I eligible for the post of Army Clerk? Do I need to appear for any entrance? What is the joining procedure in Army as a Clerk?

7th May 2020, 12:55 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Army Clerk post?

The educational qualification required to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is a Class 12th in any stream with atleast 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Further, securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.

So, having opted for Diploma in Engineering degree course instead of regular higher secondary school degree course, you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment.

For details regarding various career opportunities available in Indian Army along with their respective eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
8th May 2020, 12:11 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Army Clerk post?

Yes. You can apply for the post of clerk in army wing. For getting selection, you will have to undergo physical test, medical test and written test.

Army Clerk Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream with at least one subject from mathematics or statistics with at least 60% marks in aggregate and with at least 50% marks in each subject from a recognized board.
- Your age must be between 17.5 to 23 years of the year. Upper age relaxation applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.
- You must be physically fit.

Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?