20th March 2020, 10:00 PM
Shweta 1234

What is the minimum educational criteria for Computer Teacher in Government Schools in UP?

Sir, I have done B.A then completed MCA. Because I had done 12th from PCM. Now, I am doing B.Ed with my subject in graduation. Please, tell whether am I eligible for government jobs as a Computer Teacher in government schools in UP or not?

22nd March 2020, 10:59 AM
manishchouhan07

Post Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Computer Teacher in Government Schools in UP?

you need computer science graduation(B.SC CS, B.COM CS , BA CS, B.CA) along with B.Ed qualification to become eligible a computer science teacher job in government school after qualifying TET or UP TET. Only on the basis of TET / UP TET you will get a permanent teaching job in school. Without qualifying TET you will be eligible only for temporary job in private or government schools.
22nd March 2020, 03:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Computer Teacher in Government Schools in UP?

As per directives of Allahabad High Court, only NCTE approved courses are eligible for apply for post of Computer Teacher in government schools of Uttar Pradesh.

Here is the list of NCTE approved courses for the post of Computer Teacher:
  • BCA
  • PGDCA
  • B.Sc.
  • B.Tech
  • A Level Computer Course

Note that other courses like MCA, BA, etc. are not approved by NCTE for job of Computer Teacher in govt. school.

As you have done MCA course, so you cannot apply for Computer Teacher post in UP Govt. school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?