15th October 2019, 02:34 PM
kingsparadise3

What is the minimum educational requirement for doing PhD in Hindi?

Hello, I reside in the USA, a Hindi lover. I have a Master's in Mechanical Engineering. I would love to pursue a PhD in Hindi. Is it possible? Do I have to get a Master's first in Hindi then try for PhD? Will I be able to get a scholarship for the PhD program?

19th October 2019, 01:52 AM
Shehjadi
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for doing PhD in Hindi?

PhD Hindi is a Doctrate level course. It is three years duration course. To be eligible for this course, students will have to pass entrance exams like CVVET, NET, JRF, SLET.

Eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Hindi:-

A) Master degree passed in any stream and M.Phil degree passed with 55% marks from any reputed university.

B) Indian Citizenship.
19th October 2019, 07:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for doing PhD in Hindi?

In order to pursue PhD in Hindi the candidate should have minimum qualification of Masters course in Hindi from a recognised university with 55% marks and has to qualify the entrance test demanded by the concerned University such as and NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?