5th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?

i want to do mbbs in mumbai in minimum fees structure. I think Kem mumbai will be good.. How could I get admission there???

Related Questions:
  1. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  2. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  5. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  6. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
  9. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  11. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  14. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  15. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  17. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  18. Minimum and maximum fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges?
26th May 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?

I HAVE SCORED 62% IN 12 CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MEDICAL COOLAGE IF I HAVE GOOD RANK IN NEET
28th May 2013, 06:45 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do mbbs in mumbai in minimum fees structure. I think Kem mumbai will be good.. How could I get admission there???
HI!

Friend if you take admission in govt. college you fees will be less.
Your M.B.B.S course will be complete in 50,000 Rs.

K.E.M college is among top Medical College in India.

For admission in this college you have two option:-
> N.E.E.T-U.G
> M.H-C.E.T

For admission in this college you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.

GOOD LUCK!
9th July 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

We are originally from Rajasthan, belong to SC community there.Our child is born and studying in Maharashtra and desires to pursue MBBS in Mumbai.Can she avail the benefits of reservation quota(caste certificate from Rajasthan available)?
15th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required in CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?