26th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?

hello sir.. my sister has scored in 12th.. her only aim is to become a doctor. we would like to get admission in good medical college to do mbbs with minimum fee.. we are from a middle class family. kindly please offer some scholarship with minimum fee for mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  2. List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?
  3. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  8. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  9. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. What is the minimum fee for MBBS private medical college?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  12. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  13. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  14. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  15. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  16. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan? -- [New]
2nd July 2012, 09:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir.. my sister has scored in 12th.. her only aim is to become a doctor. we would like to get admission in good medical college to do mbbs with minimum fee.. we are from a middle class family. kindly please offer some scholarship with minimum fee for mbbs

The Fee structure of every Medical Institute varies from each other and so are MBBS course Fees. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the Pre Medical Test for admission to the MBBS program is a pass in the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology beside having studied English as a compulsory subject. One must have attain the age of 17 years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

The duration of the MBBS course is 4 and a 1/2 years along with a 1 year internship.

Just to provide basic idea following given are the list of Medical Institutions along with their yearly MBBS fee:

Dr. D Y Patil University
MBBS Tuition Fees - Rs. 6,25,000

Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research [SMIMER]
MBBS Tuition Fees - Rs. 3,50,000

Pravara Institute of Medical Science
MBBS Tuition Fees - Rs. 4,50,000

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
MBBS Tuition Fees - Rs. 3,40,000

For detail regarding the Fees refer to the official websites of the Institute of concern.
11th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?

Namaskaar Sir's,
my daghter has appear neat exam in 2013 at mumbai as a center,she has has got 170 mark,in ssc she has got 90%and 12th 64%.I m from middle class family , may I get Information about admission and /or other sources for her bright future.I have capacity of 10 to 15 lacs for capitation fees to bears .Pls help
15th August 2013, 04:00 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

some of the MBBS colleges with minimum fees are as follows

KJ somaiya medical college, Mumbai
DY patil medial college, mumbai
kasturba medical College, Manipal
The king george medical College, Uttar pradesh
Mandya Institute of Medical Science, Mandya Karnataka
K J Mehta general Hospital and college of medical science, Bhavnagar, Gujarat

all the best
3rd October 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I Want mbbs studying in minimumfees
21st October 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is king george medical college private or government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?