17th June 2012, 09:56 PM
ghazini

How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?

my daughter has completed BDS, would like to go for forensic ododontology in India. Which university provides this course and where in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  2. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  3. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  4. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  5. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  6. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  7. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  8. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  9. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  10. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  12. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts?
  15. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  17. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  18. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
18th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?

following are some of the colleges where you can apply:-

Kasturba Medical College - Manipal, Karnataka

The Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejebhoy Group of Hospitals - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Moti Lal Nehru Medical College - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Lady Hardinge Medical College - New Delhi, Delhi

Guahati Medical College And Hospital - Guwahati, Assam

Jawaharlal Neharu Medical College - Belgaum, Karnataka

Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Government College of Dentistry Indore, Madhya Pradesh
4th September 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?

Hello I have completed my bds I am interested in forensic odontology plz give me details about colleges offering this course in India,eligibility,fee n its scope n future in India??
8th March 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hii m completed my bds n m intetested in
forensic dentistry. So can u plz tel
me is it a pg course or diploma?
23rd October 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for forensic dentistry course??is there an exam. I am doing MDS in Oral pathology.i want to make a career in FD
18th April 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my and now I want to do forensic odontology .pls tell me how many years course it is.
8th October 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is job perspective after doing forensic odontology in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?