31st March 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee of government medical college in Maharshtra?

I wan't to know what is the fees of government medical colleg in maharashtra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Maharashtra Medical College?
  2. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  3. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Cutoff list of MBBS government medical colleges of Maharshtra for VJ category?
  5. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  8. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  9. How should I get admission in MBBS after scoring 73.66% in 12th
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  11. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. Cutoff list for admission in MBBS in Mumbai?
  13. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  14. Is there any MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  15. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  18. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
19th May 2013, 06:19 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee of government medical college in Maharshtra?

The fee of govt medical college in Maharastra is as follows:

For MBBS the annual fees is about Rs 20,200/-

The fees vary with institutions every year. Please mention the specific medical college you want to get admission so that i can provide hostel fees and other expenses.
1st October 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of government medical college in Maharshtra?

I want to know about fees for Physiotherapy in Govt. medical college, Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?