13th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure

sir i want to know whats the minimum marks required in pet to get MITS gwalior....and some details of colleges with fee structure
send details..

1st June 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure

WHAT IS ADMISSION CUTOFF OF SC TO GET MITS 2012
6th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure

what is minimum marks in MPPET 2012 to get admission in MITS gwalior for general category?
6th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

65 marks in mp pet ..and my category is genral. So i can addmission in gwalior mits..my name is ankit gupta lives in gwalior
7th June 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

what minimum marks required for sc category for admission in mits gwalior
2nd July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

can i get mits college with 56 marks in sc catagory.
21st August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have 87 marks in p.e.t. then can i get admission in mits
24th March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure
5th May 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 3500 rank in p.e.t 722obc rank then can i get admisson in mits
30th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

62 marks in mp pet 2013 ..and my category is genral. So i can addmission in gwalior mits..???
21st June 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 81 marks in pet and 78 per. In 12th and 90marks in aieee so can i get admission in MITS GWALIOR
30th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mits gwl with 79 marks and 83.6 percent in mp board in mechanical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?