6th July 2010, 09:13 PM
Naman Awadhiya

What is the minimum score needed to get admission in MITS Gwalior in B.Arch Branch?

sir, i want to take admission in mits gwalior in b.arch branch for that i am giving nata exam .so i want to know "what should be minimum score needed for that getting admission in it?"

27th May 2011, 01:00 PM

Default Re: What is the minimum score needed to get admission in MITS Gwalior in B.Arch Branch?

sir i am getting 75 marks in mppet 2011, can i get mits,
itm or rjit gwalior

vivek ojha
4th June 2011, 04:40 PM

Default Re: What is the minimum score needed to get admission in MITS Gwalior in B.Arch Branch?

Sir what is the minimum marks to score in aieee to get admission in mits. As i'm expecting this time i get 130 marks can i get admission
5th June 2011, 12:55 AM

what is the last date for submit nata form ?
6th June 2011, 04:02 PM

sir my overall rank in aieee b arch is 37235 so can i get addmission in jj college ....sir please reply
7th June 2011, 12:40 PM

sir i am getting 98 marks in NATA 2011, can i get mits
8th June 2011, 12:09 AM

sir i have 89 number in aieee b. arch. so can i study in your collage
14th June 2011, 12:33 PM

what is the minimum marks to get mits for b.e.
22nd June 2011, 07:03 PM

what is minimum marks to get mits for b.tech
23rd June 2011, 11:41 AM

can i got admission in mits for be mt pet marks is 61
24th June 2011, 04:36 PM

what is the minimum marks to get mits for b.e
25th June 2011, 05:08 PM

sir i got 104 in aieee and 116 in mppet.. can i got mits gwalior
26th June 2011, 01:25 AM

hi, sir i got 95 marks in mppet 2011 , can i have chance to get automobile branch in rjit tekanpur gwalior
please give me answer

sourav soni
27th June 2011, 01:46 PM

Sir,I got 155 marks in AIEEE and my stste rank is 1871 so can I get MITS college, Gwalior?
30th June 2011, 01:25 PM

sir i hve qualified nata with 80 marks so cn i gt mits plzzz rply!!!!!!!
30th June 2011, 02:03 PM

I have score 54 marks in mppet 2011, can I get opportunity for admintion in your MITS colledge at Gwalior,
sir I belong from SC category.

Harendra Ahirwar
Tikamgarh MP
30th June 2011, 02:25 PM

sir,i get 171 marks in uptu..can i get admission in btec in mits.
3rd July 2011, 08:21 AM

i scored 92 marks in mppet .....can i get mits gwalior or itm universe.....but the branch i want is only computer science,,,,
5th July 2011, 03:11 PM

i get 102 marks in pet exam can i get mits with me civil ee branch
5th July 2011, 06:48 PM

i scored 72 marks in nata ,do i get in good college? what is the minimum score ?
5th July 2011, 08:42 PM

Sir what is the minimum marks to score in aieee to get admission in mits. As i'm expecting this time i get 130 marks can i get admission
bhai tera ho jayega
8th August 2011, 08:14 PM

sir plz give me a contact no. plz sir
21st August 2011, 01:54 AM

I manjyot kaur appearing in PET for admission in BE (BT) for your institution. I am Female candidate. I Scored 75 marks in PET I want to take admission in your institution. I am knowing that there is aprox. 10 seats vacant in your instition for female & OP catagory. I also applied for upgradation in first counselling, but could'nt allot me seat. I got 87 % marks in XII (CBSE) Exams 2011. and In PCB is also above 87% marks, I am not taking part in second counselling, than what can i do for take admission in your institution, kindly suggest me at an early date. Thans Wait for your reply at [email protected] or Mob. 09424913527.
7th September 2011, 04:40 PM
prashant dandotiya

Question Re: What is the minimum score needed to get admission in MITS Gwalior in B.Arch Branch?

mohnish savita
11th April 2012, 11:16 PM

sir i am getting 90 marks in mppet 2011, can i get mits,?
24th April 2012, 04:36 PM

sir what is a minimum score needed to get admission in MITS gwalior in B.Arch branch?
14th June 2012, 11:10 AM

i got 89 marks in nata and my 12th % is 59%, so can i get admission in mits gwalior for b.arch... my email id is "[email protected]" . please rply
30th May 2014, 04:05 PM

sir i have got 81 percent in 12 by mp board nd in jeemains i have got 2o marks i come in obc category so can i take admission in yor colege
29th June 2015, 07:06 PM

My mark in nata 80 and12th 59% 2014to 2015 I get admission in be arc m i t s college gwalior.
11th July 2015, 07:48 PM

sir/madam
I got 75 in NATA and 156 JEE MAIN b arch my AIR in jee main is 49154 so can I get MITS Gwalior.
14th August 2016, 12:26 AM

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA ADDIMISSION IN MITS ENGINEEARING COLLEGE GWALIOR.
IS IT JEE(MAIN) EXAM PASSED IS COMPULSORY