17th August 2018, 05:46 PM
Sanuet

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam?

I have completed my M.Sc in Botany. Now, am I eligible to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam? If not, then what further qualification do I need?

18th August 2018, 10:08 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam?

For appearing in UGC NET one need to have an aggregate of 55% marks
(without rounding off) in the masters degree. OBC category candidates (non-creamy) need 50% aggregate.
For JRF one must be less than 28years of age. However, there is a relaxation upto 5years fro OBC (non-creamy), SC/ST/PWD and women applicants.
20th August 2018, 12:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam?

The minimum qualification required to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree is 55% fro general and 50% fro SC/ST category candidate.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for CBSE NET Environmental Science exam.
20th August 2018, 06:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for National Eligibility Test is:

1. Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year PG candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
20th August 2018, 08:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed M.Sc in Botany then you are eligible to apply for NET entrance test.
No any further qualification is required.
21st August 2018, 01:28 AM
Tutu12

Eligibility criteria to apply for UGCNET are:

Candidate should have completed master's degree with an aggregate of 55% (round off).OBC/ SC/ST category candidate need 50% aggregate marks.
Age limit not more than 30 years and relaxation of 5 years is given to OBC/ST/SC and women candidate.
25th March 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc botany. Can i apply ugc net environmental science? If i qualified , can i apply for colleges as botany professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?