4th November 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? Is MCA students eligible to apply?

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? Is MCA students eligible to apply? Can you please list me down the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide us with the needed information on the same.

Thank you!

6th November 2016, 01:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? Is MCA students eligible to apply?

Yes, if you have passed MCA or pursuing MCA it then you are eligible to appear for examination UPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc..

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th November 2017, 10:07 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? Is MCA students eligible to apply?

Hi friend
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION is GRADUATION in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#As you have completed your Graduation and pursuing MCA, You are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.
#And age limit to apply for UPSC CSAT examination is 21-32 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
#And the selection process of UPSC exam is preliminary examination,main exam followed by personal interview and medical fitness test.
#And maximum number of attempts allowed for UPSC CSAT EXAMINATION are :
-> 4 for General category
-> 7 for OBC category
-> And no such restriction for SC/ST candidates.
#For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?