3rd May 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Group X of Indian Air Force?

I got 60 marks in Physics, 64 in English and 44 in Mathematics. Am I eligible to apply for X Group of Indian Air Force? If not, then what should I do in order to get into Indian Air Force?

10th May 2019, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Group X of Indian Air Force?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen Group X recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and English as main subjects with at least 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English too from a recognised board.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, having managed 64 marks in English at your Class 12th level and having pursued Mathematics and Physics as well you are eligible for Airmen group X recruitment on the educational requirement ground if your overall marks in your Class 12th is 50%.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?