22nd September 2011, 05:41 PM
satheshm

How can I join in Indian Airforce? What is the selection procedure and which is the entrance exam of Indian Airforce?

how can i join in indianairforce?
pls tell the selection procedure and the entrence examination of indian airforce

30th September 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Airforce? What is the selection procedure and which is the entrance exam of Indian Airforce?

what should i do after 12th to become an indian air force pilot??
11th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Airforce? What is the selection procedure and which is the entrance exam of Indian Airforce?

what is the processor to join indian navy after 12? which course is required for admission?
9th December 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i join airforce after inter
9th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
3rd January 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

how can i join air force after done mechanical engg.
20th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 with commerce 70% marks. Please tell me raily in uttar pradesh.
24th February 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i just wanted to know about indian navy as well as for indian airforce she is doing BSC IT appearing 1st year & she will completed her 18 in this july end so can you tell me the procedure & where exactly i can gather all the details regarding this thing.plz help me out.thanks & regards Puja
3rd March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am vishakha ,i do bsc pcm i am join indian airforce so can u help me sir...and my height is 152cm and my age is 20years.
17th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam meghana studying 12th standard..how can i join in indian airforce after completion of my 12 th standard?please give the information about jobs in airforce?
14th June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

what should be the age for joining in indian air force for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?