15th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Summer Training in DMRC.
I am doing B.Tech in ECE in 6th semester now.
Please let me know the requirements for applying
there for training. Please let me know sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  3. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  4. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  5. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  6. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  7. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  8. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  12. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  17. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  18. Electrical companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
15th April 2015, 11:54 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for inplant training at DMRC.

You can submit a letter to DMRC Chief Engineer from your HOD.

The letter must contain number of applicants will to attend the training and the duration of the training. The letter must be printed in your college letter pad and attested by your principal and HOD.
20th January 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?

Hello sir, I am pursuing MBA and i want to do my summer internship from DMRC, so what will be the requirements and how can i apply for my internship process.
22nd January 2019, 07:10 PM
kriteshanand

If you want to do summer training in DMRC then you can go for summer training for engineering students in Delhi where you will learn each and everything related to your project
10th May 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing third year in B.tech Civil engineering .I have to do implant training in DMRC especially on ongoing projects.what are the exact procedures for applying ? Please kindly help us to sort out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?