19th November 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job after completing MA and B.Ed with good marks?

Respected Sir, After graduation in B.Com (P), I have done M.A. (Education) with 1st division and also done B.Ed with 68% in. I have tried to clear CTET but its slip - having only 50% marks without study. Now I am working full day but I want to stable my job. Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  3. Getting good marks in engineering means good chances of getting a Job? is there any relation between marks and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a good job after completing BIPC after scoring 55% marks
  5. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  6. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  7. What are the courses which I need to do after completing Graduation with 47% marks?
  8. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech with distinction? -- [New]
  9. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  10. How may I find a job in teaching or defense services after completing graduation with 53% marks?
  11. What should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary?
  12. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  13. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  14. Can I get good job after completing my B.Sc(Physics) Honours?
  15. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. How to get a good job after completing BSc Zoology with 89.3% and 112 marks in 12th
  17. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  18. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
21st November 2016, 05:18 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a good job after completing MA and B.Ed with good marks?

You can apply for Trained graduate teacher(TGT) and Post Graduate teacher(PGT) job. You can also give UGC NET exam for the post of assistant professor in government colleges.

Except that you can apply for all those government jobs in which the minimum educational qualification is graduation or post graduation like IAS, IPS, SSC CGL, IBPS PO, UDC etc.

Thanks
21st November 2016, 05:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job after completing MA and B.Ed with good marks?

Since, you have passed B.Ed the best option for you will be to appear for CTET/STET entrance examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

The other available option for you is to appear for NET/SET entrance examination and after appearing and qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

You can also appear for Banking, SSC, Civil Service and Railway entrance examination and after qualifying in these examination eligible for final recruitment and a stable job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?