1st December 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for upcoming DSSSB Teacher posts in 2018

Sir, I am graduated with commerce (not hons.) and I have completed B.Ed. I want to know that am I eligible for upcoming vacancy of DSSSB teacher posts for any subject. If yes then for which post I can apply.

2nd December 2017, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for upcoming DSSSB Teacher posts in 2018

Eligibility Criteria Required for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment. Posts may include, Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Assistant Teacher..etc.,

>> For PGT or Lecturer :-

() You must have completed Post Graduation in the subject concerned from a recognized university with B.Ed

>> For TGT :-

() Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent from a recognized university with B.Ed course.

Basically the minimum educational qualification requires generally varies from post to post and if you are applying for TGT then Bachelor's Degree with concerned stream from a recognized university.
2nd December 2017, 09:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for upcoming DSSSB Teacher posts in 2018

As you have completed your bachelor's degree in commerce and also have completed your bachelor of education degree, so you are eligible to apply for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) position.

You should have completed your graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% to 60% marks from any university which is recognized by Delhi board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?