28th July 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required by general category students to get desired position in AIPMT test?

What is min score general category students required to get desired position in AIPMT test? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can help me in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required by SC student in AIPMT?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?
  3. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  4. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  5. Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch
  6. How to join law course after finishing B.Com? What is the course duration?
  7. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  8. How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Tech(ECE) after B.Tech(IT)?
  10. Am I eligible for government company after scoring 63% in ISC?
  11. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  12. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  16. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
28th July 2015, 01:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum score required by general category students to get desired position in AIPMT test?

AIPMT is the All Indian Pre Medical Test. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the examination every year for undergraduate course like MBBS.

For 2015, examination was held once but due to the paper leak, entrance exam was reconducted as per Supreme Court order on 25/07/2015. The result will come 17/08/2015.

Last year the cut off marks for AIPMT was:

General category: 438 marks.

OBC category: 434 marks.

SC category: 295 marks.

ST candidates: 288 marks.

For 438 marks in general category, rank was 13,605. So you can expect your rank depending upon number of questions you have solved this year and marks you are getting this year.

If you are getting more than 430-440 marks out of 720, then you may qualify the exam. However this is based on previous year result, it may vary for this year. So you can wait for this year result. There is nothing to worry, if you done well in exam, you will get good rank all over India.
28th July 2015, 07:09 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum score required by general category students to get desired position in AIPMT test?

# The cut-off of an examination is the minimum marks fixed by the examining body which are required in order to get selected.

# Cut-off of an examination vary from year to year depending upon few vital factors. Cut-off is not a constant property but it changes every year. It may goes up or goes down.

# Generally, the cut-off of examination depends upon following below mentioned factors:

* Number of seats advertised.
* Number of students participated.
* Toughness of question paper.
* Performance of students in the examination.

# As a general rule, the tentative cut-off for AIPMT is mentioned below:

* 50% marks fixed for General category.
* 40% marks fixed for Scheduled Caste category.
* 40% marks fixed for Scheduled Tribe category.
* 40% marks fixed for OBC category.
* 45% marks fixed for Physically Handicapped category.
21st August 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Iam general category scored only 118 mark whether iam able for applying aipmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?