20th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is more helpful, degree after diploma or degree after 12th?

what has more importance and what is more helpful??????????????A degree from diploma after 10th or a degree after doing 12th???????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  2. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  3. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  4. Which one is better between diploma after 10th and degree after 12th? Which diploma degree is better for girls?
  5. Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?
  6. Should I get degree after completing 12th or diploma? Is degree after 12th more beneficial or should i go for degree after diploma?
  7. Is Administrative service degree helpful in becoming an IAS officer? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  9. Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?
  10. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  11. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  12. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  13. Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?
  14. Can I get Full time Diploma courses in Private Polytechnic with in night class facilities?
  15. How can I be employed in South African Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  17. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  18. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
31st October 2011, 11:28 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: What is more helpful, degree after diploma or degree after 12th?

I dont think that matters that much if ultimately you have to join engineering.
A diploma student joins the college directly into second year through lateral entry.
But i think going for class 12 boards and then to a degree will be better as it gives you a lot of other opportunities too.
15th December 2011, 06:35 PM
tariqlko01

Definitely Degree has much more value in any field .
It is treated as a higher qualification in any field and in the companies you wish to pursue a job.
Degree states that you have qualified the course in a detailed manner and therefore entrusts you with much more knowledge.
GOOD LUCK.
12th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

if it is possible mba after 12 class & which university will do
17th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

If you are pursuing a career in designing then what is more important- diploma or degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?