26th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What are my career options after passing Chemistry Hons with 50%?

i have passed chemistry hons. with 50% marks.what are my career options?

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after passing BSc Hons in Bio-Chemistry
  2. What are the career options for me after completing Chemistry Hons with 50% marks
  3. What are the best career options for me to get a better job? I am a BSc hons graduate in chemistry -- [New]
  4. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  5. What are career options will I get after passing graduation in chemistry honors?
  6. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  7. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  8. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  9. What are the options available in both BBA hons and B.Com hons
  10. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry
  11. Career options after B.Sc.(Hons.) in Botony?
  12. What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?
  13. What are the good options for me after passing B.Com(Hons) in business studies
  14. What are the career options available after BSc Zoology(Hons)?
  15. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  16. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  17. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
28th May 2012, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my career options after passing Chemistry Hons with 50%?

You can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in DRDO, CSIR, etc. National fertilizer limited often recruits Chemistry graduates for varied operations. You can apply for the position of Chemist in Clinical Research labs, Chemistry labs, etc. Research and education also offers enough career avenues. One can also apply for matching jobs in railways, banks and so on.
11th December 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How about studying nuclear chemistry after graduation
2nd June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i hv 86% in 2 cbse, 976 rank(pcm) in cet panjab university. i m single girl child. will i get admission in chemistry( Hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?