26th May 2012, 07:52 PM
abhinabasinha

What are the career options for me after completing Chemistry Hons with 50% marks

I have completed chemistry hons. with 50 % marks.what are my career options?

Related Questions:
  1. What are my career options after passing Chemistry Hons with 50%?
  2. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  3. Best career options after passing BSc Hons in Bio-Chemistry
  4. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  5. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the best career options for me to get a better job? I am a BSc hons graduate in chemistry
  7. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  8. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  11. What are the options available in both BBA hons and B.Com hons
  12. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry
  13. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  14. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  15. What is the career options after completing MSc in Chemistry?
  16. Career options after B.Sc.(Hons.) in Botony?
  17. Which entrance exam I need to apply for doing higher studies abroad after completing Chemistry Hons? -- [New]
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
21st May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me after completing Chemistry Hons with 50% marks

Hii.... m shubhangi..nd m confused becoz my graduation is complete from chemistry honours...so now i did'nt. Decided wht can i do after bsc becoz i don't be go for msc so plz suggest me next option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?