10th May 2013, 01:34 AM
TUSHAR MENON

What are my chances to get admission for chemical engineering in Coimbatore?

I have obtained 7001 rank in amrita engineering entrance exam. What are my chances of getting admission for Chemical engineering in COIMBATORE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Singapore as a fresh candidate? I am doing final year B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Coimbatore
  2. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  3. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  4. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology? -- [New]
  7. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  8. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  9. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  10. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join in Amrita University Coimbatore Campus? How to prepare for GATe exam? I am pursuing B.Tech Chemical
  12. How to get admission in chemical engineering?
  13. Any chance to get into Navy while studying B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  14. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  16. List of colleges offering CSE? I got 170 cutoff score
  17. What is the syllabus of B.Math?
  18. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
15th March 2017, 10:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances to get admission for chemical engineering in Coimbatore?

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university spread across India in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka.

As per my knowledge, yes, you are eligible to get admission for chemical engineering in Coimbatore after 7001 rank in amrita engineering entrance exam. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.

For any other information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112
Phone: 0422 268 5000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?