24th April 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in chemical engineering?

I want to know about the Private B.tech College in West Bengal where i can get an opportunity to get admission in Chemical Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology? -- [New]
  3. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  4. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  5. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission in chemical engineering?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  12. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  14. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  15. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  16. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  17. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  18. Best college in US for chemical engineering and aerospace engineering?
15th September 2013, 12:46 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the Private B.tech College in West Bengal where i can get an opportunity to get admission in Chemical Engineering
hai..........

Eligibility & Admission Procedure
PDF Print E-mail
(1) B. Tech / Integrated M. Tech Programmes

Eligibility

A pass in the +2 examination with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects with either Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology and recognized by any State Board / Central Board or any other accepted by SASTRA as equivalent to 10+2 examination, with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics obtained in a single sitting.
Eligibility for vocational students is based on the theory subjects taken.
Students with diploma in Engineering / Technology are eligible for direct admission to the second year of the relevant B.Tech., Programme.

Admission Procedure
Admissions to the I year B.Tech., Programme will be based on the marks secured in the +2 qualifying examination following the normalization process. To bring all candidates from different examining Authorities / Boards in the same scale of comparison and to create a list in the order of merit, the +2 marks will be normalized. A first rank student of each board is considered to have obtained 100% mark and aggregate mark of all other students of the board are normalized with reference to that of the first rank student. For example, if the first rank is 97% and an applicant's aggregate is 90% then the applicant's normalized percentage is 92.78 (90/97 x 100). A merit list is drawn based on the normalized percentage for making admissions.

Admissions for students from the vocational stream to the respective B.Tech. programme will be done from within the same category of applicants.

(2) M. Tech Programmes

Eligibility

A valid eligible degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University or accepted by SASTRA as equivalent to the degree examination.
Course Eligibility
Advanced Communication Systems B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / EIE
Advanced Computing B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE / ECE / IT / ITM
Advanced Manufacturing B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering / Mechatronics
Bioinformatics B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE / IT / Chemical), MCA, M.Sc.,(CS / IT / Bioinformatics),B.Pharm or MBBS
Biomedical Signal Processing & Instrumentation B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / EIE / I&C /Mechatronics
Chemical Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engg. &
Mechanical Engg.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Production Engineering / Machine Design
Computer Science Any B.E. / B.Tech. Degree or M.Sc., (CS or IT orElectronics), MCA or equivalent
Construction Engineering & Management B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering /
Structural Engineering or B.Arch.
Control Systems & Instrumentation B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / EIE / I&CEngineering / EE / Mechatronics
Disaster Management B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil / Environmental / Agri.Engg. or related M.Sc. degree
Embedded Systems B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE / ECE / EEE / EIE /I&C / IT / Mechatronics
Environmental Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil / Chemical /
Environmental / Mech. Engg. / M.Sc (EnvironmentalSciences)
High Voltage Engineering B.E / B.Tech. degree in EEE / EE
Highway & Transportation Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil / Mech. /
Transportation Engg.
Hydraulics & Water Resources Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil / Agriculture Engg.
Industrial Biotechnology B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Biotech / Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg.
Logistics Management Any B.E. / B.Tech. Degree
Mechatronics B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Production Engineering / Machine Design
Nanotechnology B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Biotechnology / BiomedicalEngg. / Bioinformatics / Chemical Engg. or M.Sc.Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Chemistry
Power Electronics & Drives B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / EIE / I&C
Engg. / EE
Power Systems B.E / B.Tech. Degree in EEE / EE
Project Management Any B.E. / B.Tech. Degree
Structural Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil / Structural /
Mech. Engg or B.Arch.
Thermal Plant Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Chemical /Metallurgy / Automobile Engg.
VLSI Design B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE / ECE / EEE / EIE /
I&C / IT
M.S. (By Research) Embedded Systems B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE / ECE / EEE / EIE /I&C / IT
M.Pharm in Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacoinformatics B.Pharm
Any other appropriate equivalent degree will be considered at the discretion of SASTRA.

Admission Procedure
Admissions to P.G. Programmes will be based on the overall percentage of marks secured in the qualifying UG/PG degree. Preference will be given to GATE score holders.

(3) M. B. A. Programme

Eligibility
Any recognized bachelor's degree of minimum three years.

(4) M. C. A. Programme

Eligibility
Any recognized bachelor's degree of minimum three years with mathematics as a subject of study in +2 or qualifying degree course. Candidates with B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Science, or B.C.A with a minimum of 65% in major subjects will be admitted to the II year of the M.C.A.

all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?