7th January 2012, 09:43 AM
jeeban

What is my future after scoring 67% in 12th, 83.33% in 10th?

m a betech student and m scored 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th please tell me about my carrier

Related Questions:
  1. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  3. Can I take science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA in class 10th?
  4. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  5. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  6. Eligibility to work in MNC after scoring 57% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation?
  7. Which companies should I try after scoring 73% in 10th and 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 63% in 10th, 59.60% in 12th and 61% in B.E?
  9. Which companies can I try for after scoring 66% in B.E, 58.9% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  10. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  11. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  12. What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 88.32% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and 74% in B.E?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  15. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  16. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  17. Am I eligible to join ISRO after scoring 95% in 10th and 93.2% in 12th? Are color blind students eligible to join?
  18. Can I do BSc CT after scoring 93% in 10th and 94% in 12th?
7th January 2012, 12:02 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: What is my future after scoring 67% in 12th, 83.33% in 10th?

Hi friend not a bad result. Try for TNPSC 12th qualification exams and proceed. Visit tnpsc.gov.in website...
7th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai frnd
you get good marks in 10th stands and 12th stands
you have so many offers to your future stands
you can join in any degree like
B.Sc -> maths,zollogy, bot, ,phy ,che, computers etc.....
B.Com -> general , computers ,A/c etc
B.A and also many degree courses
and you can also join in B.Tech in this courses so many branch like EEE , IT ,CSE etc
as your like to join that course

best of luck
7th January 2012, 12:54 PM
saurabh.dhyani

hi Jeeban,
as i saw your question about your career. so, dont worry as 67% in 12th is not a bad score because you are still eligible for campus placement as many companies have their criteria of 65%.
But i am advising you to please improve your %age in your B.tech result,it will surely help you somewhere to overlap your 12th result.
All the best,
Thank you.
7th January 2012, 01:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear........
You are having good mark in your carrier .
I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information.

Good luck...............
7th January 2012, 03:02 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

hi,
you didn't mentioned about you branch eventhough every field has its own importance.

Whatever may be your percentages till now leave about that now start working hard.

Improve your communication skills and maintain your percentage up to the mark i.e., cut off percentage given by the Mncs.

If you want to enter into IT sector then try to maintain your percentage upto 72.

Since Mnc 's such as Infosys,Tcs,IBM,Wipro....etc prefer 68 to 72 percentages.

To get into Govt sector then you have score good in GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering).

Study well......
7th January 2012, 05:58 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeban View Post
m a betech student and m scored 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th please tell me about my carrier
well as far as prediction of your future is concerned,percentage does not predict all about you .sometimes it is seen that a person get too many marks by cramming only and sometimes a average percentage student cracks
IIT-JEE
So , you are the one who should take a step towards your goal. you must be having!!
COURSES TO APPLY
  • NDA
  • B.TECH
  • B.COM
  • BCA
  • B.SC
  • BA
it purely depends on you and your branch
7th January 2012, 06:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have not mention your B.tech aggregate..

But according to your 10th and 12th percentage you can go for any kind of higher studies or jobs..

You can go for higher studies like-
1.M.tech
2.MCA
3.MBA

You can go for jobs after completion of b.tech course depending on your stream.

So, don't worry about your future career, just fix your goal and then go for it with your 100% hard work..

All the best.
7th January 2012, 07:52 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you have very good marks in 10th. you 12th marks is not so much good as 10th but still it is more than 60%. so good enough. now you are studying B.Tech that means you want to come in engineering profession. you have not mentioned your branch of study but as you are studying engineering then i think you are in your desired branch in which you have lots of interest.

as you have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th and if you can secure minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech then you will be eligible for all of the leading and not leading companies as well as for government job also. even after completion of your B.Tech you may go for M.Tech study. now after your B.Tech you may try for government job. if you get any government job then i think that will be the best for you.

but unfortunately if you don't get government job then try to go for higher study. appear in GATE examination and try to secure good score in GATE examination. if you get good score in GATE then you will get chance to take admission in a good institution in M.Tech where you will continue your study as well as you will get stipend for your study.after M.Tech if you are interested in teaching profession then you may go for that. you may also go for P.hd and higher studies. you may work in research field if you are interested.

even if you don't get chance in government job as well as in GATE then you may go for job in private companies. there are so many private organization and they recruit huge number of engineers. according to your branch of engineering apply for job in the industry for which you are eligible. from so many options you have to choose one as your career options.

Best of luck.
7th January 2012, 08:35 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

You have a very good marks and presently you are pursuing your B.Tech. degree.So first complete it and then choose any one of the following :

1. Go for higher studies,
2. Find a job.

1. Go for higher studies ::

After B.Tech. you can go for higher studies like :

* M.C.A. (Master of Computer Application)
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright
future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech
and also if you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* M.Phil., after M.Tech you can easily go for it.
* Ph.D. this you can pursue if you wish.
* C.S.
* C.A.
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

2. Find a job :

After M.C.A. you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* I.B.M. etc.

But I think these kind of jobs will not satisfy you. So my suggestion to you please go for higher studies and choose your carrier best. Here which way you want to prefer go for this and you will be succeed.

all the best.
7th January 2012, 10:28 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

your marks are very good.you are B.Tech student so these marks are very good for you.with these marks you are eligible for written test of all companies.

For best companies you must have scored 60% marks in you graduation.you have to maintain above 60% marks in your career.for best companies Backlogs are not allowed.you have to try clear all the papers.

For placement in good companies your command on your subject and english language is very important.english help you very much in written test and interview.

Written Test
Technical interview
HR

These are the steps of all the companies.you have to prepare very well for all these steps.

your future is very good you can get placement on best companies but you have to do hard work.
8th January 2012, 12:32 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: What is my future after scoring 67% in 12th, 83.33% in 10th?

Quote:
hiiiiiiii jeeban well i have understood your problem you are afraid about career but why are u afriad you are very intelligent student cause there some many other students are there who could'nt even able to secure 50% also and u got 67% ya comparing to ur 10th marks inter marks are less but dont worry you said you are a btech student i want to know is this wat you want to be i meant are want to be a btech student if your wish is to a btech student then i must tell u one thing concentrate on how much sudject ur grasping not how many marks you are scoring be perfect in subject. follow this rule waht ,why,how these three things will change your life trust me and trust you are self all the best
30th May 2012, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello frnz...
i got 88% in 10th and 67% in non med science stream......
I have a very good communicatn skill......
I appeared for iit jee......
I want to b IAS......what should i do?????
29th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have 93% in 10th MP board,62.2% in CBSE board,and 73% in BE upto 6th sem.Is it have bad impact in my interviews
30th September 2012, 01:56 AM
kavya23195

Do not tend to be negative about your perspective of your future.
Remain in a positive frame of mind and try to consult with career counsellors or with various colleges about there eligibility criteria and apply for an undergraduate degree with the college that suits you best.
Since you have not disclosed your subject choices, it is impossible to suggest degrees however many colleges would consider you a competitive applicant.

All the best for all your future endeavours
hope i was of some help.
30th September 2012, 02:05 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing B.tech you have many option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

You can also join companies like;-
> H.C.L
> H.P
> SONY
> DEL
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?