12th November 2012, 01:06 PM
juveriya

What is the name of the entrance exams for MSc in Nutrition?

what is the name of entrance exam for msc in nutrition...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  3. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  6. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  7. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  8. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  9. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  13. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  14. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  15. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  16. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  17. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
31st August 2015, 04:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the name of the entrance exams for MSc in Nutrition?

Entrance examination is conducted by different institutes for admission in Master of Science in Nutrition. The name of entrance test for M.Sc in nutrition:

*National Institute of Nutrition M.Sc entrance test.

* University of Madras M.SC entrance test.

* IHM Shillong entrance test for M.Sc admission.

* Manipal University Entrance test.

* West Bengal Applied Nutrition Admission test examination.

You can obtain the application form from university, banks, official websites of these institutes or through posts.
14th February 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the name of the entrance exams for MSc in Nutrition?

What is the name of msc nutrition entrance test in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?