29th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Good Afternoon,

I have completed my MSc., in Food Science & Nutrition & I'm from Bangalore.

I want to do PhD in Nutrition from Bangalore University.

How to apply and is there any exam to be cleared for enrolling into the programme.

Thankyou for the information which you'll be providing.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  4. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  7. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  10. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  12. Process to get admission for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  15. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?
  16. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  17. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to study part time PhD in Kochi for M.Phil(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
10th May 2018, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Most of the universities give admission in Ph.D programme through entrance exam and interview. Those who have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF or have M.Phil qualification are exempted from entrance exam.

Also, those who have at least 5 years of experience in the given field, will also be exempted from entrance exam. You just need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university.
22nd April 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

i have completed my msc in food and nutritional sciences with specialization in applied nutrition. i am interested in doing phd in nutrition could you please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?