11th February 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of entrance test conducted for Income Tax Officer? Syllabus and solved papers?

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Com and I want to apply for Income Tax Officer exam. Which entrance exam I need to write for this? Can I have the syllabus and exam pattern details? Also, share sample model test papers.

14th February 2019, 09:56 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the name of entrance test conducted for Income Tax Officer? Syllabus and solved papers?

For recruitment as an Income Tax Officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection. To get detail information about syllabus and other details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2019, 02:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the name of entrance test conducted for Income Tax Officer? Syllabus and solved papers?

You can join Income Tax after qualifying in Civil Service or Combined Graduate Level examination.

But for recruitment as an officer, you will have to appear and qualify in all three stages of Civil Service Examination for final selection. Three stages include :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

It is not possible to give detail about syllabus, so visit official website www.upsc.gov.in for more information.
14th February 2019, 02:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Income Tax Officer, you will have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service examination for recruitment as an I.R.S Officer.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of bachelor degree to appear for the examination. But, you will have to do hard and smart work with dedication to qualify in the examination.

You are eligible to appear in the examination as per the syllabus of the examination.

For more information about the syllabus and other information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?