28th March 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?

Hello I am student of BBA and MBA finance and working as Accounts Officer. I want to know the difference between syllabus of Income tax officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where I need to start for exam preparation?

7th June 2011, 01:42 AM
teacherx

Default Re: Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?

you can appear for the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC at national level. The exam selects candidates for senior positions in Income tax department (IRS). The usual place for such candidates is Asst. Commissioner of Income Tax.If you get good rank there in upsc you can opt for more better choices like IPS and IAS officer.usually low rank holders are given IRS

you can also appear in the Combined Graduate level examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission and get selected for Income Tax Inspector, on promotion one can become ITO.
8th June 2011, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?

i am pursuing BA FINAL YEAR so am i qualified for this exams ? BA subject required or not ?
25th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

when ssc exam happened in a year whether only in april or any other months?how to get application form
28th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i m doing MBA in finance. which exam is most preferable for me?
13th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BBA in 2009 and dont have any accounting background but interested in STI post and ITI post so i am eligible for this if yes then what should my 1st step plz guide me
12th August 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i m in B.com. How can start a preparation of income tax officer examination?
16th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in B.com. How can start a preparation of income tax officer examination?
ans. RICE OR MICE IS BATTER FOR THIS EXAM OK I AM KALIMUDDIN MALLICK
7th November 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am student of m.com{ABST} I want to know what is the syllabus of Income tax officer
4th December 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing c.a, so no tym for additional tutions for ssc income tax officer exam. What is the exact syllabus and level of examination as there is a stereotype that these exams are really tough and you cant get it through without being a nerd or attending lots of tutions. Is there any good book you can suggest which a student can prepare by himself(obviously, an intelligent student)
regards:
KRITI BAGGA
Reply awaited:
[email protected]
23rd December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of sales tax officer
26th December 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

what is batter central government non officer job or state government officer job?
6th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

any past year question paper of ITO exam ?
4th February 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

how do you charge income tax?
25th February 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know books why which i can prepare for ssc ito.my EMail id is sagarrastogi2012
28th February 2012, 08:23 PM
michael_scofield

Yes you can give income tax officer exam after engineering.
For the tax officer one should be graduated and as you are graduated then you can apply for this exam.
This exam is conducted by the staff selection commission and it is the tough exam so you should do hard work.
For this you should improve your general knowledge and also increase your general English.
You should also do preparation of general arithmetic problems………
30th March 2012, 06:52 PM
kaveribiswas

you can appear for the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC at national level. The exam selects candidates for senior positions in Income tax department (IRS). The usual place for such candidates is Asst. Commissioner of Income Tax.If you get good rank there in upsc you can opt for more better choices like IPS and IAS officer.usually low rank holders are given IRS

you can also appear in the Combined Graduate level examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission and get selected for Income Tax Inspector
16th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

which books refer to study the income tax officer exam
8th May 2012, 04:39 PM
tash1991

hello Sir,
Income tax officer and sales tax officers recruited by two difference boards..

Income tax officer examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission
Sales Tax Officer examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission

so, may be separate syllabuses for these two examination..

so, please you want more information about this go to official websites of SSC and UPSC... and you can also gather the syllabus of this examination in that websites.
8th May 2012, 04:41 PM
tash1991

hello Sir,

so, please you want more information about this go to official websites of SSC and UPSC... and you can also gather the syllabus of this examination in that websites.
22nd July 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm intrested in knowing the basic eligibility required to become an income tax officer or a sales tax offficer?
n what are the specific exam that one has to apper ????????
and syllabus of those exams also.

Regards:
devika pandey
e-mail id
[email protected]
1st November 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my b.tech 2nd year can i attend exam for income tax officer this year i.e without completing my 4th year?
25th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir I m purusing b.com
so I want you to tell me how should I prepare for the exam
12th February 2013, 09:40 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hello Sir,

23rd July 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing my b.tech 2nd year can i attend exam for income tax officer this year i.e without completing my 4th year?
give me alldetails for sti [email protected] my id
24th November 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my CA Articleship now.......is there any eligibility to become a CTO with my ipcc.. . ...??

please give the [email protected]@gmail.com
29th March 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

im b.com & mba finance student . how can start preparation of Ito & sto..plz help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?