8th March 2012, 12:43 AM
joshi43

What is the next process after clearing the IBPS CWE Clerk with 139 marks? What is the latest cutoff mark?

hello
i have clear ibps cwe cleark with 139 marks
what is next process ?
and what is latest cut off marks?

9th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next process after clearing the IBPS CWE Clerk with 139 marks? What is the latest cutoff mark?

WHAT WILL THE NEXT PROCEDURE AFTER GETTING THE SCORE CARD?
14th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next process after clearing the IBPS CWE Clerk with 139 marks? What is the latest cutoff mark?

Sir i got successful in ibps cwe bank clerk exam n i want to know that whts the nxt step after clearing this exam? Pls suggest me this job is very very very much importank for me pls rply me on my id [email protected]
16th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared IBPS clerk exam with 135 marks. what is the next proccess?
17th March 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I've got 139 marks with general category in ibps cwe clerk exam.
Can I expect for interview call or prepare for the next ibps cwe clerk exam????
Sir, reply me,plz........
My email id, ranushail@ yahoo.Com
17th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I've got 139 marks with sc in ibps cwe clerk exam.
Can I expect for interview call or prepare for the next ibps cwe clerk exam????
Sir, reply me,plz........
My email id, [email protected]
18th March 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
i have cleared mi IBPS CWE exam with 151 marks , and not able to judje the next step . can you please answer to my question at [email protected] .

yours sincerely
Karan Veer Singh Thakur
18th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/mam ,

I have also cleared IBPS Clerk exam 2011-2012.. i have scored 138 marks and have cleared cuttoff of every subject...
Please tell me what will be the next step to apply in these banks..
Will i get an interview call from these banks whenever there will be a vacancy or should i have to personally apply in these banks..
Waiting for your response.. please reply at [email protected]

Thank You
19th March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/mam ,

I have also cleared IBPS Clerk exam 2011-2012.. i have scored 147 marks and have cleared cuttoff of every subject...
Please tell me what will be the next step to apply in these banks..
Will i get an interview call from these banks whenever there will be a vacancy or should i have to personally apply in these banks..
Waiting for your response.. please reply at [email protected]

Thank You
19th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 126 marks from sc category.can there is any chance of interview call?
and plz send me the cut off list of 19 public sector banks on my mail id
[email protected]
20th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,....i have cleared my IBPS CWE clerk exams... what should i do next?
pls tell me... my mail ID is [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have got 151marks in this exam . i belong to sc category please tell me whether i will get a call for interview or prepare for next exam
my e mail id is [email protected]
26th March 2012, 01:24 PM
nircel

Respected Sir,I have also cleared IBPS cwe clerical exam with 159 score from general category.Can I get a call??Sir plz clear my doubt..My email id is [email protected].
22nd April 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how many and which banks have call out clerk vacancy for ibps clerk. i got 140 tsws and belong to obc catagory. is any chance of getting job . help me out? my id is [email protected].
23rd May 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I applied online for UCO bank. The application is submitted successfully. What's next? Is there any guide book for next process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?