30th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

When will IBPS CWE clerk exam forms will be available?

Hi i am priya i ask when will ibps cwe clerk exam in 2012..please tell me the date

31st May 2012, 10:59 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will IBPS CWE clerk exam forms will be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am priya i ask when will ibps cwe clerk exam in 2012..please tell me the date
IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for Recruitment of Clerical Carde in 19 Public Sector Banks . This examination is conducted twice in a year .

Banks are :-

Eligibility Criteria :-

A candidate must have a completed 10th examination with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and relaxation is given to the reserved categories OR

A candidate must have a completed 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and relaxation is given to the reserved categories OR

A candidate must have a completed graduate degree examination with fair percentage from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .

A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for this examination .

Upper age limits :-
  • For SC/ST :- 5 years .
  • For OBC :- 3 years .
  • For Ex-Servicemen :- 5 years .
  • For PD :- 10 years .

Exam Pattern :-

Application process :-

There is no offline application , Application will be accepted only in online . Online application forms are available in the official website of IBPS at the time of notification .

Cost of application forms :- 50/ - for reserved categories , 350/- all other candidates .

There is no current notification , but the notification will expected in the month of June or July in the official website of IBPS as well as employment news paper .

Official website :- www.ibps.in
31st May 2012, 11:21 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for Recruitment of Clerical Carde in 19 Public Sector Banks . This examination is conducted twice in a year .

There is no offline application , Application will be accepted only in online . Online application forms are available in the official website of IBPS at the time of notification .

Cost of application forms :- 50/ - for reserved categories , 350/- all other candidates .

There is no current notification , but the notification will expected in the month of June or July in the official website of IBPS as well as employment news paper .

A candidate must have a completed 10th examination with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and relaxation is given to the reserved categories OR

A candidate must have a completed 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and relaxation is given to the reserved categories OR

A candidate must have a completed graduate degree examination with fair percentage from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .

A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for this examination .
For SC/ST :- 5 years .
For OBC :- 3 years .
For Ex-Servicemen :- 5 years .
For PD :- 10 years .

thanks
31st May 2012, 12:26 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

For SC/ST :- 5 years .
For OBC :- 3 years .
For Ex-Servicemen :- 5 years .
For PD :- 10 years .

31st May 2012, 01:09 PM
romi_bal

• For SC/ST :- 5 years .
• For OBC :- 3 years .
• For Ex-Servicemen :- 5 years .
• For PD :- 10 years .

2nd June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir...
plz tell me the date for clerk exam..
5th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi this Dimita. I have qualified in ibps clerk cwe 2011 with 177 score from west bengal (general catagory), but yet i am not being able to apply in any of the public sector
banks clerk post those who have advertised for their recruitment only because of the verry low vacancy of all of those banks in west bengal inspite of being it one of the 9
major states in india. There fore my question is, then what is the point of preparing so hard and getting a good high score like 177 for the qualified candidates from wb like me???????????? Please discuss with the banks in regard to increase the no of vacancy in wb so that candidates like me can get the opportunity of getting selected for clerical
posts from west bengal..Please save us.........
20th July 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

i want to knw abt upcoming clerk exam date????
23rd August 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get the update of when will the i.b.p.s xam conducted?
8th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

when will IBPS exams will occur n when the form will come?
2nd October 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me when ibps cwe bank clerk exam held?
25th October 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
would u plz tell me abt the good books fr the ibps exam fr the clerk and po post
1st November 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what's the cost of application for gernal candidates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?