12th June 2022, 03:04 PM
Mamta prajapati s

What is the next step for hindi pandit after 10th?

I have completed my 10th after that i wrote bhushan and vidvan exams ?? What is the next step for hindi pandit ??

14th June 2022, 05:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step for hindi pandit after 10th?

After class 10th to become a Hindi Pandit, you have to appear in LPCET Entrance Examination. It's Mandatory the candidate who aspiring to become a Hindi Pandit. You must qualified in LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) Entrance Examination with good marks.
15th June 2022, 10:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible foe any five year law course you should have a minimum qualification of 10+2. For AP LAWCET 2019 eligibility criteria is :

Candidates seeking admission into five-year integrated law programme need to have a qualifying degree of two-year Intermediate examination (10+2) pattern with 45% of the aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education.

if you willing to give CLAT then 10+2 board examination from any recognized educational institution.

If you are giving AILET, Candidates need to have completed 10+2 with Senior Secondary System or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

https://law.careers360.com/exams/ailet
22nd March 2023, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have pursued bcom with Hindi as a second language am I eligible to take classes for Hindi either at primary or secondary level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?