6th September 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Arts and Hindi Praveen and Hindi Pandit training course is equivalent to Bachelor of Hindi Education course?

I have passed bachelor of arts and Hindi Praveen. I have also passed hindi pandit training course of andhra pradesh government. Is this course is equivalent to any Orissan university bachelor of hindi education?

2nd December 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bachelor of Arts and Hindi Praveen and Hindi Pandit training course is equivalent to Bachelor of Hindi Education course?

I have done my PG in urdu language, but now I want join in Hindi pandit course
30th March 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bachelor of Arts and Hindi Praveen and Hindi Pandit training course is equivalent to Bachelor of Hindi Education course?

I am completed the intermediate I wanted to become hindi pandit there is no chance to write the entrance text with the only of praveen visharadhath vidvan without degree, sir reply me
6th February 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I had completed Hindi pandit and as well MA in hindi, but my other qualification is 10 2, so am I eligible for teaching or I need to have some degree qualification? Also I heard that b.ed is must for teaching profession. So do I need to complete b.ed in all subjects? Please let me know.
30th November 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed hindi pandit then I am eligible for higher classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?