1st June 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue a Hindi Pandit course if studied Hindi as a second language in BSc?

Sir, I have completed my BSc with Hindi as a second language. I want to become a Hindi Pandit. Am I eligible to pursue a Hindi Pandit course? Please help me to know if I am eligible. Thank you!

3rd May 2021, 12:11 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a Hindi Pandit course if studied Hindi as a second language in BSc?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue a Hindi Pandit course if studied Hindi as a second language in BSc.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission for Pundit courses.

You will get admission on the basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?