23rd July 2012, 04:48 PM
smile_in85

What is the next step of my career after completing BBA in correspondence?

I've completed BBA in correspondence. Can anyone tell me the next step to make my career. Please advise.

24th August 2012, 08:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step of my career after completing BBA in correspondence?

After BBA in correspondence, one can join for PG courses. MBA will be the next best option which will be taken by majority of candidates. It is necessary to qualify CAT/MAT exam so as to begin your career in management domain. MCA will be a good option provided you have opted mathematics subject. LLB, CA, ICWAI, CS are also other courses which can be pursued after BBA. Also, one can also try for jobs after BBA. You can apply in banks, railways, civil services, intelligence bureau, defense services etc. Choose the best of the lot as per your interest level.
8th February 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next step of my career after completing BBA in correspondence?

which sector would be best for bba graduate in finance?
29th July 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Helo,I'm Mehfooz Ali i have done BBA. and i am so confuse that what should i do after BBA so please help me to find a better option for me..please......Thank you
12th February 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi I am ganesh I have completed My bba now I dont want to do mba ...so what i choose ?
22nd February 2014, 05:32 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after completion of BBA course, the best course for you to join at Post Graduation level is MBA.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduate Management course being offered by number of colleges in India.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

The required eligibility criteria to apply for these Entrance Exams will be

Completion of Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course.

The following specializations would be a better choice for you in MBA course.

MBA in Finance
MBA in Accounting
MBA in International Business
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management

IIMs and B-Schools are the top institutes in India to join Management courses.

Better to get admission for MBA course in a top college so that you will be having the benefit in terms of Campus Placements.

Wish you all the best.
16th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hi am asad i compleate bba and next step is mcs after bba(h) mcs is possibel or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?