20th February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Can I have a successful career by doing bba & then mba after completing diploma in mechanical? If not what other courses are better? Can you please provide me the experience which you had doing the BBA and MBA course? Is it really possible to get the job soon or not? It would be highly helpful if I can get the answer soon as possible.

Thanks.

7th March 2015, 06:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Yes, you can have a very successful career after having completed your BBA and MBA from a reputed Institute.

However, it would be better for you if you remain in the same field in which you have completed your Diploma course in.

You can get Lateral entry in B.Tech course and have a good career after completion of your B.Tech or M.Tech, still if you want to do BBA course than surely you can do it.

Having a successful career does not only depends upon the course which you are doing, it depends on your own abilities also and the Institute from where you are pursuing your course.

If you continue doing BBA and MBA course, you will attain quite good knowledge about management system and how it really works and its implications in practical world.

Regarding job, I would only like to say that yes there are jobs available in various sectors but to avail it is one's own capability and talent.

You be smart enough to be able to crack examinations and clear GD and PI rounds to avail job in any sector you are eligible and interested in.
26th May 2020, 11:30 PM
HGK7

Post Re: Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Hi dear,

Doing BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical is surely a great idea and will be benificial for you.

Donig mechanical diploma before BBA and MBA will not only provide you with in knowledge in field of machanics but also add a plus point in your resume. This plus point in your resume will be beneficial for you in many ways which include making you eligible for more job opportunities (as you have knowledge about mehanics so you can apply for campanies in mechanical field), increase your chances of getting selected in an interview, ect. Also this will help you a higher pay.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?