9th June 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the NIMCET cut-off for admission in engineering courses in Vellore Institute of Technology?

May I get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology on the basis of NIMCET score? What is the NIMCET cut-off for admission in Engineering courses? Which are the engineering branches being offered by Vellore Institute of Technology?

13th June 2019, 09:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NIMCET cut-off for admission in engineering courses in Vellore Institute of Technology?

As far as you are concerned about the marks required in NIMCET for admission in VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) to pursue degree course in engineering then I would like to let you know that NIMCET is held for offering admission in MCA degree course across NITs and other other reputed technical institutes rather than admission to degree course in engineering. So, your query is invalid.

For details regarding different courses in VIT and their respective admission procedure and criteria, you can refer to the link www.vit.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?