9th August 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the opening and closing rank in IIT for M.Tech in Structural Engineering

what is opening & closing rank in IITs for m.tech in structural engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  2. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  4. Opening and closing rank of West Bengal Engineering College?
  5. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  6. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  7. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Colleges which I could with CSE branch after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  13. Admission in B.Arch after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE paper II, 73% in CBSE 12th and 87 marks in Maths?
  14. Which college would I get in CCB after scoring 28 marks in AIEEE?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  17. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  18. Opening and closing rank of individual stream in government college?
2nd April 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank in IIT for M.Tech in Structural Engineering

i have got 540 AIR and 726 gatescore,,can i get seat in any of the iits under general category????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?