16th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?

which colleges may i get with cse branch having scored 79 marks in aieee(gen.) ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 90% in class 12th? Best engineering colleges in Punjab in CSE branch
  3. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  4. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  5. Can I get a branch in VNIT, Nagpur after scoring AIR of 202066? I have scored 70 marks in AIEEE
  6. Can I get a seat in CSE branch in NIT Warangal? I have scored 227 marks in JEE mains
  7. List of good engineering colleges in Rajasthan? I want to take CSE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch
  9. Am I in the race of good colleges after scoring 32 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Will I be able to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  12. Can I get CSE branch in Jaypee Guna Institute with 95 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in M.E, CSE branch in Anna University after scoring 31.89 marks in TANCET?
  14. Can I get mechanical branch after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  16. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  17. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  18. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
11th October 2011, 12:39 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?

since your marks in AIEEE is very less so i do not think you will get any good college.

it also depends upon the state from which you belongs to.

and if you will get college that will be very low rank college.

for more details you can go through the last year's opening -closing rank of AIEEE.

for opening -closing rank of AIEEE.,click here

all the best!!!!
15th December 2011, 11:11 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?

Your marks are not good with respect to the AIEEE entrance ans so I will recommend you

not to take any college through the AIEEE rank and try through or other exams.

You also have an option of trying in the next year.

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?